Growing People by Growing Potatoes
Walther Farms is a leader in the Potato Industry that uses innovation to strive for excellence in all that we do, and our internships are no different. Walther Farm’s internship program allows individuals to develop their talent with a variety of experiences through all stages of crop production while working side by side with expert agronomists, field managers, and farm managers. These experiences include, but are not limited to:
- Scouting fields for pests and disease
- Learning about pesticide and plant protection application and management
- Immersion in Agriculture technology- drones, AgGIS, etc.
- Lab and quality experience
- Understanding of G.F.S.I. and G.A.P.
- Transportation and logistics
Our program is sure to be an invaluable experience that can be the catalyst to your growth with the help of our outstanding team, customers, and communities.
Internships may vary from 3-6 months. Competitive pay and housing/stipend for out of area students.