Website Walther Farms
Growing People by Growing Potatoes
Walther Farms is a premier supplier of the potato industry. We have great pride in our ability to consistently exceed customer expectations in the areas of Yield, Costs, Service, and Quality. This is accomplished by having an organization filled with the best talent in the industry embedded in a world class culture driven to provide excellence in everything we do.
Some of the primary functions of the Shop Manager are:
• Works with various vendors to receive competitive pricing on parts and tools and orders parts and tools as needed.
• Supervises 1-10 shop employees and ensures they are properly trained on safety procedures in operating tools and equipment.
• Creates and maintains equipment maintenance schedule and coordinates with shop employees.
• Develops a system to focus on preventative maintenance for trucks and farm equipment.
• Manages shop inventory and submits orders as needed. Tracks shop purchase orders.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
Hands on experience with hydraulics, welding, electrical, brakes and engine repair
Walther Farms offers competitive salary and benefits package including bonus, insurance, and 401K