Website Walther Farms
Walther Farms is a premier supplier of the potato industry. We have great pride in our ability to consistently exceed customer expectations in the areas of Yield, Costs, Service, and Quality. This is accomplished by having an organization filled with the best talent in the industry embedded in a world class culture driven to provide excellence in everything we do.
You will be a hands on foreman, leading a small team, while working side-by-side with them, less than 5% of time will be behind a desk. You will lead all maintenance and reliability of equipment, ensuring routine cleaning and maintenance is done as well as in the moment repairs.
You will be working closely with the Shop Manager to ensure efficient operations of people, processes and equipment.
This role might be for you if you:
- Have experience with equipment related to agriculture production
- Strong mechanical ability
- Have prior experience is leading others and have the ability to teach and train others
- Are passionate about accuracy and extreme attention to detail
- Organized, Flexible and have a”whatever it takes” attitude to get things done
- Have high standards for personal and team performance
- Have high standards for cleanliness and safety
Walther Farms offers competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance, dental and vision, profit sharing plan and 401K.