Website Walther Farms
Walther Farms is hiring an Office Coordinator for their Bridgeport Nebraska location. This person will be the point person providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. This person will provide support to managers and employee groups through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. To learn more about Walther Farms please visit our website at www.waltherfarms.com
Duties to include:
- Organize office operations and procedures and provide administrative support to the Farm Manager and other team members as assigned.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and HQ accounting team to ensure that all invoices are processed and paid in a timely manner
- Assist all newly hired employees with new hire paperwork, handbook orientation and training in farm and food safety policies
- Review timesheets for accuracy and input into payroll system for processing
- Manage the FMP system issuing and closing purchase orders, tracking supplies and maintenance costs.
- Nurture a positive working environment
Skills and Experience
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and various office equipment
- Bi-lingual in Spanish language helpful
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree in Business Management or course work in related business field preferred.