Website Walther Farms
Growing People by Growing Potatoes
Are you passionate about producing crops with high yields and quality? Do you like the flexibility to work independently? Can you do whatever it takes to be successful as an individual and as a team member?
Walther Farms is a 3rd generation family-owned business headquartered in Southwestern Michigan. Beginning in the 1940’s, the company expanded from a few vegetable acres to what has now become over 14,000 acres of commercial and seed potatoes grown throughout the United States for the potato chip and fresh table markets.
• Apply irrigation and fertilizer to fields
• Assist in field preparation, planting, and harvesting
• Safely operate and maintain farm equipment
• Monitor climate-controlled potato storage buildings for inventory and cleanliness
• Assist with research trials and record field data
• Possess a strong drive and focus to achieve excellent results
• Ability to work in a team environment and possess good communication skills
• Farm equipment operating experience
• Proficient with computers and farm equipment technology
• Hands-on experience with shop and field equipment
• Competitive salary and benefits package