Are you …
- A professional who derives intrinsic satisfaction from serving employees and internal customers? Someone who uphold ethics and live in accordance with your values?
- A professional who strives for excellence and enjoy challenges? Someone who works diligently and strives to surpass the expectations of others?
- A professional who derives satisfaction and excitement from being able to organize resources? Who strives to set higher, more challenging goals and guide a team to drive planning and progress to achieve desired results?
- A professional with compassion for others, who could build positive, supportive relationships and strive to establish a healthy rapport with everyone while bringing a positive attitude into the workplace every day?
- A professional who thrives on finding the root cause in the problem solving process, and stay communicative with all parties involve to always strive for win-win solutions.
Walther Farms is a premier supplier of the potato industry. We have great pride in our ability to consistently exceed customer expectations in the areas of Yield, Costs, Service, and Quality. This is accomplished by having an organization filled with the best talent in the industry embedded in a world class culture driven to provide excellence in everything we do.
Some of the primary functions of the Shop Manager are:
- Supervises 1-10 maintenance technicians and operators and ensures they are properly trained on safety procedures in operating tools and equipment.
- Creates and maintains equipment maintenance schedule. Tracks in-commission rates to identify training deficiencies and equipment reliability issues through trend analysis
- Implements and enforces resource management procedures to achieve fiduciary excellence
Skills & Experience Desired:
Budgeting, maintenance scheduling, quality assurance, parts ordering/tracking. Knowledge of maintenance practices and theory of operation of electrical and hydraulic systems.